Sony VTC5 18650 Battery£4.99
The Sony VTC5A is an 18650 Battery with 2500mAh Capacity, Maximum Discharging Current of 25A.
All Sony VTC5-A Batteries are shipped with an included hard plastic battery case
1 x Sony VTC5A 18650 2600mAh 25A Battery
30 Amp discharge rate - ability to build lower resistance coils and therefore place less stress on the battery
Type: Li-Mn Hybrid IMR
Rated Capacity: 2600mAh (High Drain)
Maximum Rated Discharging Current: 25A
Storage Voltage: 3.6V
Charging Voltage: 4.2V
Diameter: 18.45mm max +/- 0.05mm
Length 65.20mm max +/- 0.05mm
Weight :¬†44 g Average
Positive terminal: Flat top
- Lithium-Ion cells should be charged on a dedicated charger rated specifically for Lithium-Ion cells. Our selection can be found here.
- Never leave a battery unattended whilst charging.
- Keep away from animals and children.
- Wraps and insulators should be periodically inspected for tears or damage. If a battery has a damaged wrap, it should be repaired or disposed of immediately. Wraps and insulators can be found here
- Batteries usually have a cycle life of between 200-500 cycles (varies with manufacturer) before noticeable capacity drop off. Batteries should be recycled at this time.
- Do not crush, incinerate or modify.
- Only use within manufacturers specification.